Create. Laugh. Imagine. Explore. Learn. Smile. Grow.
Visit Wonderopolis.™ It’s a place where parents seek and nurture a brighter world for their children through the power of discovery, creativity, learning and imagination. Wonderopolis™ is brought to life by the National Center for Family Literacy (NCFL).
- CyberSmart Home Connection: Resources for families concerning online safety and security.
- Stay Safe Online:Safety practices for families with home computers
- I Keep Safe: Resources for parents and teachers on many different safety topics
- Families Ask: A guide for questions by families about mathematics from The National Council on Teaching Mathmatics (PDF)
- Book Hive: Use this search engine to find books in all categories. Each entry gives the reading level. Be sure to click the "Parent Note" for great suggestions/information.
- Teach Parents Tech: Short videos from Google on how to accomplish tasks on the computer.
...your child knows more about computers and the internet than you? Well, THINK!
again:). This site has tutorials to help you get in the know!